- News Galing Ng Pinoy! Kumalat Na Ang Community Pantry Ng Maginhawa Sa Maraming Lugar
- Toddler 13 Warning Signs of Speech and Language Delay (Birth to 3 Years)
- Health & Nutrition 10 Types of Movement Your Baby Makes Inside Your Tummy
- Money Mom Opens First ‘Ulam Drive-Thru’ In PH! ‘Madali Siyang I-Setup At I-Replicate’
Go Extreme: 10 Outdoor Activities for Adventurous CouplesRekindle romance this Valentine with an imaginative getaway for two.
Why limit yourself to a romantic dinner to celebrate the Day of Hearts? Do the unexpected and whisk your spouse away to an extreme Valentine weekend trip where you can savor love once more in careless abandon. The Philippines is so rich in biodiversity that you can find an adventure on land, by the sea, on sea, and through forests. Just pick a location and start your own adventure!
1. Wallclimbing, Rapelling, ZipliningADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Engaging in physical activities amid lush and verdant forests and mountains keeps the adrenaline pumping. Challenge your limits by going wall-climbing then rapelling and ziplining—or both! Ziplines are guaranteed to make you squeal in delight because of the combination of speed and height. But as long as you have equipment in place, you can have fun safely.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Where to try it: Pugad or Pugo Adventure in Pugo, La Union
How to get there: Drive to Pugad, just along the Marcos Highway. The turnoff is well-marked with banners. Alternately, you can take the bus.
Aside from that, you can also rent an ATV to ride around the terrain or you can go head-to-head in a game of paintball. Another favorite is the giant swing because, after all, who doesn’t love to swing?! Of course, you can simply trek the undulating hills, breathing in the fresh, cool air.
Contact them at: +63917-506-6931ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photo by liquene via flickr creative commons1 of 10 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network