- News Get A Chance To Win P100,000 By Sharing Your Smart Parenting Story!
- Real Parenting 'Can I Love My Second Child As Much As The First?'
- Getting Pregnant Pregnant Woman Becomes Pregnant Again Just 3 Weeks Later, Giving Birth To Rare 'Super Twins'
- Real Parenting Anong Gagawin Mo Kung May Biglang Sumampal Sa Anak Mo?
Our Best Vacation: Seven Summer Spots Worth VisitingSeven families share their summer destinations to help you plan your own vacation today!by Ines Bautista-Yao .
Vacation Spot # 1: Dinosaurs Island, Clark, Pampanga
Angelo, Judy, and six-year-old Manu Malabanan
Why we went:
Our son is obsessed with cars and dinosaurs, so we decided to check out Dinosaurs Island—and it didn't disappoint!
What we loved:
There is one part of the park where the dinosaurs actually spray water! That was very fun for me and my family! But overall, the quality of the dinosaurs display was great! The whole park plays on your senses. You feel like you're in a real forest with matching jungle sounds, then you see the dinosaurs breathing, blinking, and making sounds as though they were real!
What we did:
Oddly, we went after lunch. But the weather was cloudy and the whole area is covered in huge trees and foliage. At 1 PM, we entered the park and were toured around. The dinosaurs were so huge and life-like that our son ended up crying when he saw the T-Rex! They are activated by motion sensors, so once you come near a certain distance, the lungs start moving and the eyes blink, making the dinosaurs seem real. The tour was on foot and took about an hour. It ends with a special act by two baby T-Rex dinosaurs (two men with robotics) which are also life-like.
After Dinosaurs Island, we headed to the Creamline Ice Cream Factory in Clark to cool off, then ended the afternoon with a horseback ride at El Kabayo (also inside Clark).
• Dinosaurs Island is only one hour and 30 minutes away from Manila—so easy to go to. Wear comfortable shoes and light clothing because it can get humid.
• Plan the whole day and start early because there are so many activities for the family inside Clark. You can go swimming or Kayaking in ClearWater Resort and Country Club. You can also have a family picnic, rent out bicycles, and enjoy other activities at the park beside Dinosaurs Island called Clark Picnic Grounds. There is also Zoocobia to visit if your child is interested in animals.
The entrance fee was P350 per personso we spent P1,050 for the tour. This doesn't include our snacks and the P300 horse ride at El Kabayo.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos1 of 7 NEXT
Viewing as ListLaunch GalleryCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network