- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Toddler Parusa, Pagsigaw: Maling Gawain Sa Pagdisiplina Na Puwedeng Maiwasan, Ayon Sa Expert
- Breastfeeding 'It's Not Just Sitting Down And Feeding The Baby': A Mom Shares The Challenges Of Breastfeeding
- News You Can Buy A Blank Ticket For P99, Thanks To Cebu Pacific's Book Now, Decide Later
Taiwan Is Now Visa-Free for Pinoys, but There's a CatchIf you meet one of these four qualifications, you can enter visa-free.by Andrei Medina .
In a bid to boost its tourism, Taiwan has started offering visa-free entry to seven countries including the Philippines. However, this offer is only extended to Filipinos who have already been issued entry visas to at least one of seven other countries, ABS-CBN reported.
These countries are:
Meanwhile, GMA News reported that applicants who have permanent resident certificates from the said countries will also be given a multiple-entry visa. The multiple-entry visa has a validity of three months and allows the owner to stay in Taiwan for up to 30 days per visit.
Individuals who have been employed in Taiwan as a blue collar worker are not allowed to apply for the visa exemption. On the other hand, eligible applicants should have a return ticket prior to registration.
Aside from this, applicants' passports should be valid for six months or more from the date of arrival in Taiwan.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Applications are to be submitted online via this link.
This story originally appeared on Spot.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network