- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Toddler How to Avoid Raising a Child Who Still Relies on You When He's 30
- Health & Nutrition Bawal Nga Bang Kumain ng Talong ang Buntis?
- News Alice Dixson Introduces Daughter Aura: 'Am I Going To Be A Good Mom?'
7 Baby Products We're Loving Now (You Will, Too)These unique and brilliant products get our two thumbs up!by Lei Dimarucut-Sison .
1. Wooden memory boxP299, available at The Parenting EmporiumYou've heard of old folks' beliefs regarding babies, such as, the person to give the child his first haircut should be intelligent so the child will grow up to be like him, the umbilical cord stump or pusod of the siblings should be kept in one place so they will keep their close bond when they're grown, and many other pamahiin. Whether you believe these or not, most Pinoy moms do like to keep mementos of their kids' babyhood for sentimental reasons. And while it's perfectly fine to keep these in an envelope or a jewelry box, this wooden tooth box is a pretty container that organizes your baby's milk teeth, stump, and hair securely in one place for posterity.
2. i-Angel Magic 7 hip carrierADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosBuy it at the i-Angel Facebook page.Baby carriers are a brilliant invention, and it's sometimes a wonder how parents managed to survive before them. Carriers come in all types (slings, wraps, pouch, backpacks), so it can be confusing which one is best. The i-Angel Magic 7 is very light at only 580g, convenient as it can go from a flat pack to a full-sized carrier (it can fit in your handbag when folded), and is comfortable for the child with its memory foam cushion pads. Its double safety lock and anti-slip hipseat makes it very safe for the child, and itis also science-backed and certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a "hip-healthy baby carrier." It's stylish, too, and comes with strategically placed organic teething pads that are 100% safe for babies.
3. Human Nature Jiggly Bath JellyADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWP299.75, 300 g, available at Human NatureADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
What other parents are reading
4. Safety 1st Travel BoosterPrice unavailable, available in all SM Baby Company, The SM Store, and RustansWhen you're travelling with a baby, feeding him and keeping him still and secure on a seat can be very challenging. The Travel Booster Red Dot makes your life easier by turning any seat into a booster chair. Simply attach it to the chair using the straps and you and your child can eat anywhere in comfort, whether you're visiting someone's home or dining at a restaurant. The non-slip rubber feet and 3-point harness ensure optimum stability while the seat is soft and comfortable. It's very compact and easy to carry wherever you go and with removable cover that can be easy to wash.
5. Pigeon Babymoov LovenestADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWP899.75, available in all SM Baby Company, The SM Store, and RustansPrevent flat-head syndrome in your infant with the BabyMoov Love Nest Pillow. Designed by a pediatrician, its memory foam covered with soft, luxurious, breathable cotton fabric creates a cocoon-like holding effect that soothes baby. It has a patented tilt, and can be used right from birth.
6. Pigeon Nose Cleaner TubeADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWP349.75, available in all SM Baby Company, The SM Store, Mothercare, Rustans, LandmarkDid you know that you can tell how bad your baby's colds is by the color of the mucus? The Pigeon Nose Cleaner Tube Type not only clears mucus from baby’s nose, the clear bottle also allows you to check the color of the snot. It has a rounded nozzle tip which is gentle on baby’s nose, and its technology helps prevent backflow.
7. K-Mom Zero Dust Stain RemoverADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWP269, available at The Parenting Emporium
Trending in Summit Network