- Breastfeeding Mas Lamang Pa Rin Ang Benepisyong Hatid Ng Breast Milk Kumpara Sa Panganib Ng COVID-19
- Money 'Pag Wala Nang PhilHealth: The Benefits You Need To Pay Out Of Your Own Pocket
- Your Health Work-From-Home Problems: Ngawit At Masakit Na Likod
- Your Health 5 No-Touch Tools Maliban Sa Face Mask At Shield Para Manatiling Ligtas
Schedule of Expert Talks at the Smart Parenting Convention 2018Choose from 10 expert talks and learn how to enter the raffle!by Kitty Elicay .
We’re only a few days away from this year’s Smart Parenting Convention happening on July 21, Saturday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the SM Megamall Mega Trade Hall 3. Apart from over 50 concessionaires offering various products (with exclusive discounts!) for baby, pregnancy, home, family, and food (check out our shopping guide here), previous what makes the event even more exciting are the expert talks! Our convention won’t be complete without the various experts who will discuss topics on pregnancy, baby and toddler, and preschool and family.
Curious as to what we have in store for you? Here's the schedule for talks, plus how to make sure that you get a slot for each segment:
What other parents are reading
Your ticket (priced at just Php100, and there's a buy-4-get-1-free promo) gives you access to the talk of your choosing. After getting "stamped" at the ticket gate, head to the Workshop Registration Area to sign up and choose what block (pregnancy, baby and toddler or preschool and family) you want to attend. Upon registration, you will receive a “passport” that you need to present upon entry at the workshop area. Each block can only accommodate 100 people, so make sure register early and head to the workshop area at least 15 minutes before it starts! Talks start at 12 p.m.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Pregnancy Block: 12 p.m to 1:30 p.m.
Prepare for pregnancy and your newborn's arrival.
- Create Your Birth Plans: Lamaze and Birthing Methods by Doula Ros Padua
- Breastfeeding 101: How to Start Your Newborn on the Best Nutrition by Doula Noelle Polack
- How to Love Your Baby’s Skin: Bathing Techniques and Baby Skin Care by Dr. Giselle Adasa and Midwife Charo Pascual with Nivea Baby
What other parents are readingADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Baby and Toddler Block: 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Give your child the best start in life.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bringing Baby Home: Newborn Care 101 by Dr. Ina Baylas
- Be Prepared-Ish by Lee Shen Gee Cala with Toys "R" Us
- Nurture Your Child’s Nature by John Michael Leabres with Fisher Price
- I Love You Massage by Dr. Giselle Adasa and Midwife Charo Pascual with Nivea Baby
Preschool and Family Block: 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Secure your child’s future and ensuring his safety.
- How to Keep Your Family Safe on the Road by Margo Delfinado with Ford
- The Difference Between Traditional and Progressive Schools by Say Alonzo with Bambini
- Secure Your Child’s Future: Money Saving Strategies by Christine Tan with Insular Life
What other parents are reading
A reminder about your ticket:
Make sure to fill up the fields under raffle coupon because it will serve as your raffle entry! Awesome prizes are up for grabs, thanks to our partners and sponsors. And attendees of the talks will get one loot bag each (one loot bag per attendee even if you attend more than one talk).ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Get your tickets at Smtickets.com or on-site. Children 3 feet and below get to enter for free. We also have a special breastfeeding station at the hall.
Did we get you excited for Saturday? It will be a fun day of shopping and learning, so see you at the Smart Parenting Convention!
Trending in Summit Network