- Getting Pregnant Senyales ng Pagbubuntis sa Unang Linggo: Bakit Wala Kang Mararamdamang Sintomas
- Getting Pregnant Sintomas ng Tatlong Linggong Pagbubuntis: Mga Pagbabago Sa Iyong Katawan
- Your Kid’s Health Ang Kailangan Sa Bahay Para Iwas Electrocution Maliban Sa Power Plug Cover
- Love & Relationships Kinakausap Pa Rin Ng Asawa Ko Ang Ex Niya, Anong Gagawin Ko?
We Found a Cool Workshop for Budding Photographers Ages 6 to 11Your kids will take your family vacation photos after she's done with this summer class. (Our readers get a discount!)by SmartParenting Staff .
Saw your family vacation photos recently and pleasantly surprised by the images your child took? If you think she has potential, here's the perfect opportunity to let her discover and develop her love for photography!
As part of its summer 2017 offerings, Ayala Museum, in partnership with SmartParenting.com.ph, brings you "Photography for Kids," a two-day workshop on May 27 and 28, 2017, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Participants are required to bring their own digital camera.)
Specifically designed for young children ages 6 to 11 years old, the lessons will be done in a classroom setting, and the kids will go through a carefully supervised photo shoot and photo clinic.
What other parents are reading
Here are the topics that will be tackled:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- DSLR vs. Point & Shoot
- Parts of the camera and its uses
- Framing & Composition
- Rules in photography (i.e. Rule of Thirds)
- Different genres and specialization in photography
- Indoor vs. outdoor shooting
- Proper lighting
- Different lenses & accessories used in photoshoots
- Basic studio setup vs. on-location/outdoor setup
- Finding the light (main light, fill light, etc.)
- Natural vs. artificial lighting
- Creative concepts, styling, and design
The workshop facilitator is Rosvic Castro, who went from physical therapist to full-time mom of twins. She is now a fashion photographer, concept director, stylist, and designer. Aside from magazine editorial work, she is currently one of the official photographers for Mossimo Philippines (through the Philippine Fashion Rules and myFameandFortune.com) for its casting calls, lookbook, and model shoots.
As the official media partner of Ayala Museum’s "Photography for Kids" workshop, Smart Parenting readers get an exclusive deal! Pay the Ayala Museum Member Rate of P2,880 only by showing any proof -- a print-out or a screenshot -- that you read about this workshop through Smart Parenting's website or any of Ayala Museum's social media channels. The Smart Parenting promo of 10% discount is only applicable to those who will pay in full on or before the deadline.
The workshop fee is inclusive of handouts, materials, snacks, a certificate, and complimentary admissions to the museum galleries and one-time admission to the Filipinas Heritage Library at the 6th Floor. The deadline for registration is on May 20, 2017, with a minimum payment of the 30% reservation fee (balance must be paid on the first day of class).
To register, click here.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
For more information, call Marj Villaflores or any Ayala Museum education associate at 759-8284 or 759-8272, or email email@example.com. You may also visit Ayala Museum through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Trending in Summit Network