- Love & Relationships Mabait Ka Ba Kay Misis? May Epekto Sa Mga Bata Ang Nakikita Nilang Trato Mo Kay Mommy
- News Your First Look At Andi Eigenmann And Philmar Alipayo’s Son (His Name Is Adorable!)
- Love & Relationships 25 Secrets I've Learned in 38 Years of Marriage: 'Jealousy Is a Useless Emotion'
- Baby Pagpili Ng Ninong At Ninang: 5 Magagandang Katangian Na Dapat Mong Hanapin
5 Useful Online Resources for PreschoolersGet learning resources to supplement your preschooler’s education with these helpful websites.by Rob Del Rosario .
You know it, we know it. Most everything these days is available online. From grocery shopping, dining options to making a new friend, the internet has become a mainstream source of information for the modern Filipino. School, however is largely done … well, offline, unless you are opting for home schooling or distance education. Since keen parents put a premium on learning, great focus has to be put upon research done outside the school environment. Websites like Wikipedia, although extremely helpful, are reliant on user-based contributions, hence, accuracy of information is not a guarantee. This list we’ve compiled dives into the issue of educational mediums through the world wide web, as we offer our top five best websites for nurturing the young mind, and perhaps taking away a little less stress from yours.
1. IXLADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Cost: US $9.95/month or $79/year
A common waterloo for school age kids, and oftentimes parents, Math becomes less of a horrible entity through IXL’s extremely interactive system. Teaching the subject to pre-school through the 7th grade using dynamic, visual and interactive methods may allow children to advance at a better pace, since children get to practice at a pressure-free environment. “No gimmicks or distractions” is a key motto, as well as ensuring that the student really understands what he or she is doing. Parents get to benefit from this as well since progress reports are easily accessible, letting you know what areas your child needs improvement on, and where they excel.
Math means plenty of practice, and through IXL, your child will get to do just that while having good fun online.1 of 3 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network