- Labor & Childbirth Local Ob-Gyn Group Confirms Delivery Costs Can Go Up As Much As P50,000
- Baby Paano Mawawala Ang Sinok Ni Baby: Puting Sinulid Ba Ang Kailangan?
- Toddler Matigas Ang Ulo At Sumasagot? 4 Ways To Discipline Kids Who Refuse To Listen
- News When Will Dine-In Restos Resume? The Dates To Note As We Get Used To GCQ Life
First-Time Parents’ Preschool FAQs: Teachers, First-Day JittersSending children off to school for the first time is no easy task, especially for first time parents.by Monika Susan Fabia .
1. Is it okay to get in touch with my child’s teacher?
If there is something about your child’s behavior or attitude that concerns you, it is okay to consult with your child’s teacher. Not only will a teacher be able to provide you with an explanation for a particular behavior or a suggestion for dealing with it, he might find a connection between a school experience and behavior that is manifested at home. Teachers also make it a point to inform parents about their child’s development and share funny anecdotes and memorable moments in school. Remember that teachers are your partners in developing your child holistically in his formative years.
2. How will I know if my child is having trouble at school?
Your child’s teacher should tell you right away and in detail; it is her responsibility to observe attitudes and behaviors that manifest during school hours and inform you should there be cause for concern.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. How can I ease first-day jitters?CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
First-day jitters are normal. However, you can help your future student become more familiar with his new environment by taking a tour of the school so it will not be overwhelming on the first day. Trial classes before the first day can also help your tot adjust to the new environment. First-time parents can also ask for advice from parents of older students of the preschool your child will attend.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Click here to read about more Preschool FAQs.1 of 2 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network