- Love & Relationships Mabait Ka Ba Kay Misis? May Epekto Sa Mga Bata Ang Nakikita Nilang Trato Mo Kay Mommy
- News Your First Look At Andi Eigenmann And Philmar Alipayo’s Son (His Name Is Adorable!)
- Love & Relationships 25 Secrets I've Learned in 38 Years of Marriage: 'Jealousy Is a Useless Emotion'
- Baby Pagpili Ng Ninong At Ninang: 5 Magagandang Katangian Na Dapat Mong Hanapin
Mitch Ong of Disney Couture Jewelry Relives the Magic, In Style!
This stay-at-home mom found her niche online—selling what she loves and sharing the fun with her daughters.by Anna Santos-Villar .
The Mompreneur: Mitch Sy-Ong, mom to Mika (5 years old) and Maia (10 months old)
Her Business: Disneyä Couture Jewelry at Disney at http://www.facebook.com/l/9a3dc and www.purpletailfeathers.com, an online retail shopping site for her all-original Disney Couture Jewelries.
The Idea & Why It’s Unique: I am not really a big fan of jewelry… but I am a huge Disney fan! When it comes to jewelry shopping, I get overwhelmed easily. Kasi parang ang dami and in the end, they all look the same. But the moment I set my eyes on these lovely, all original Disney trinkets while surfing on the Net, I stopped at nothing to get my hands on them.
I am a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom), so I sometimes feel I have no “career.” That was why I started my online scrapbook supply store, www.visualcreations.com. And since I'm into online business na, I saw another product that was awesome. So why not try it, right?ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
I’ve seen Disney-themed jewelry here in the Philippines, but they all looked too ‘kiddie. That’s when I decided to bring the products closer to fashionable Pinoy ladies, young and old alike, who love Disney, too.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- It looks classy and grown-up enough for me, yet cute enough for my daughter. So we share our jewelry… we take turns wearing them. This Disney collection is not your usual girly stuff.
- They’re adorable and irresistible! It’s a fab find for fashionable moms—and kids. Fashionista meets the cutesie charms of beloved Disney Princesses—Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella, Jasmine, Snow White—along with Tinkerbell, Minnie Mouse, Alice in Wonderland, and Pocahontas. These “magical” charms come in gold plated or silver plated base. Most designs come with high-quality Swarovski Austrian crystals, too. You and your little one won’t be able to resist these fashion forward bracelets and necklaces created by designer Kidada Jones, incorporating nostalgic memories of Disney characters into every piece.
- Who’s wearing Disney Couture? Fans of the products include Nicole Richie, Fergie, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, and Vanessa Ann Hudgens.
I have another brand coming in, hopefully by November—another character-themed jewelry, Tarina Tarantino. So that’s something to watch out for.
Advice for Other Mompreneurs: Time management is the key. For a SAHM like me, with no yaya for my two daughters, I have to plan my day very well so everything will fall into place. Online selling is really the best way—at least for me, it worked and is still working. And also, sell what you love—what you’re interested in or passionate about. That will make the “job” a lot easier. It’s like you’re shopping for yourself. And your customers believe you and take your word for it, because they know you know what you’re selling and you know the products by heart.
Check out her sites:
Disney Couture Jewelry
http://www.facebook.com/l/9a3dc;www.purpletailfeathers.com for more picks and upcoming designs.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Visual Creations Scrapbook Supply Shop
Contact number: Mitch’s Mobile +63908.9889888
Trending in Summit Network