- Preschooler Guide To Tuition Fees Of Homeschool Providers In NCR And Laguna
- Home Busy Lagi? May Nadiskubre Kaming Mabilis Na Paraan Ng Paglilinis
- Health & Nutrition First Trimester: Everything You Need To Know About Prenatal Care During COVID-19
- Wellness 8 K-Drama Rom-Coms Moms Love That Will Give You An Overdose Of 'Kilig'
Mom We Love: 10 Times Marian Rivera Was A Regular Mom Just Like UsShe's a new mom--and her journey to motherhood is just like ours.
Don't worry, ladies. We're not going to dwell on how much of a goddess Marian Rivera is (but we're going to stress that we are all ebautiful in our own right, right?), though we can't deny that she's one of the most beautiful faces in the showbiz industry.
The actress' transformation from a single gal to a devoted wife to actor-producer Dingdong Dantes, and now a new mom has been a great journey so far. Marian has shared her excitement to become a mother ever since she and Dingdong tied the knot.
Now, it has been just close to three months that the Kapuso Primetime Queen gave birth to her adorably beautiful daughter Baby Letizia--she took after her parent's good looks, may we say--but we're already convinced that Marian is just like us regular moms.
Here are the some of the reasons why:
1. Marian believes in the power of prayerADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
We all do this not only when we're faced with challenges, but also to give thanks to the blessings we receive.
2. She loves shoes--especially flats!
Granted, she already loves flats even before she became a mom. Still, moms love stylish comfy shoes
3. Marian cooks!
This certified foodie loves to cook, and indulges her husband's request for certain dishes. (yes, she's a pro in the kitchen like you!). She can even make her own recipes!
4. When you have it, flaunt it!CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Pregnancy is the only time we can flaunt out bellies without being conscious or being judged. Marian loved being pregnanta nd embraced her body as well.
5. She's funny!
Her sense of humor will sure come in handy when she and her daughter can already play. She's the kind of the who doesn't sweat the small stuff and shares only good vibes.
6. She prepped for the coming of her littel bundle of joyADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Of course, she did what is necessary. Marian did the works (like you probably did): she took Lamaze classes with Dingdong and breastfeeding and lactation sessions to prepare for her baby.
7. She's a devoted wife.
"You are a wife first before you are a mom"--and she lives this. She supports her husband and has said that romance will always be present in their relationship even after having kids. (They want a big family!).
8. Mothers know best!
Marian was raised by her lola and is surrounded by lovely ladies, her mom and Dingdong's mom. They regularly go on girl-bonding dates.
9. She puts her child's needs on top of hers.
Admittedly, she had said that breastfeeding is not easy. (Agree? Yes!) But she's determined to continue breastfeeding Baby Zia as long as she can. She even whips up malunggay dishes to up her milk supply.
10. Marian loves being a mom!
At the end of the day, she loves her daughter to the moon and back. She's doing the best she can to be a great mom (like us!). Baby Zia's smile is her happiness--just like our kids' happiness is ours.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network