- Preschooler The Signs That Say Your Child Can Follow Routines, An Essential Skill For Learning
- Getting Pregnant Using The Withdrawal Method? Here's The Least You Can Do To Make It Work (Maybe)
- Baby Chat With Smart Parenting On Messenger And Get The Pregnancy And Baby Essentials You Need!
- Your Health Huwag Gumamit Ng Duct Tape Sa Wart! Ito Ang Mga Pinakamagandang Gawin
Pass Or Fail? Moms Show Us What Happens When Dads Are In Charge Of Baby's #OOTDYou can't help but laugh at some of the choices — ibang klase talaga when dad is in charge!by Kitty Elicay .
It’s only natural for moms to be in charge of dressing up their little one, but you’ll be surprised to know that dads actually enjoy picking out an outfit or two for their kids. Of course, it won’t always be according to mom’s liking — dads just seem to do things differently when it comes to the parenting department.
For Father’s Day, we asked moms from our Facebook community, Smart Parenting Village to share some photos of their babies’ #OOTD (outfit of the day) when daddy is in charge. Of course, we couldn’t help but LOL at some of the choices, although we have to admit, hubbies have an eye for detail, too! Most importantly, the kids are super cute no matter what.
10 photos when daddy dresses baby
Here are 10 photos #StyledbyDaddy. What do you think? Pass or fail? LOL.
1. Magpapagupit sa kapitbahay but make it fasyownADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
2. "Dad, palinisan si baby bago matulog."ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. When daddy is notorious at "add to cart"
4. Lesson learned for daddy: Choose the right fabric!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Dad's got skills!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. Oops, wrong size!
Mom Nicole Amaquin shares, "Tawang-tawa ako sa hubby ko. Sabi ko bihisan ng shorts ang eldest namin na 3-year-old (right on photo). Ewan ko po ba bakit hindi kabisado ni hubby ang mga damit ng anak namin. Pagtingin ko ganito ang suot ng kuya ang sikip! Pang-6 months yata itong pinasuot niya hahaha!"ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Mom Angela Cabrera De Guzman shares that the photo below was sent to her by her cousin while she was at work and dad was taking care of their baby at home. Her cousin said: 'When 'off-shoulder' became a 'tube'." At the same time, her hubby texted, "Tama ba ang pagkakasuot ko?"ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
8. "Walang kamatayang basketball attire."
9. Galing ni daddy!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
10. Mommy vs daddyADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network