- Home 10 Best Parenting Advice Na Magbabago Sa Buhay Mo Bilang Magulang
- Preschooler Sensory Play Keeps Your Tots Engaged At Home! 3 Mom-Recommended Activities To Try
- Baby How Seeing Your Baby Smile Makes You Want To Care For Her More
- Getting Pregnant Do You Experience Pain When You're Ovulating? Here's What You Need To Know
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
LOOK: Fluffy Pwets Unveils Cute Designs with Cloth Diaper CollaborationsNow, there's more reason to love cloth
Cloth diapers made of organic bamboo are making a comeback, and thousands of Filipino mothers are choosing washable and reusable diapers for their kids. Fluffy Pwets, the Philippines’ first and original hybrid fitted cloth diapers, revolutionized this trend by providing Filipino mothers a healthier, economical, and more fashionable alternative to disposable diapers.
Two years after it was launched in 2013, Fluffy Pwets is now a household name. Innovative as always, it recently launched its very first original print designs in collaboration with 5 famous personalities from different fields:
• The KALON and LILA Collaboration with Amanda Griffin-Jacob, the mom behind famous parenting and fashion blog Glam-O-Mamas, broadsheet columnist, and co-author of parenting book Project Mom.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
• The ALONZO Collaboration with Dimples Romana, mom, host, and TV and film actress
• The EUREKA Collaboration with Ginger Arboleda, mom, blogger, and business coach behind Manila WorkshopsADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
• The KRISTA and VITO Collaboration with Martine de Luna, mom, blogger and digital content coach behind Make it BlissfulADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
• The LOVE NATION and HINIRANG Collaboration with John Arcilla, film and stage actor best known for his role as Filipino hero Heneral Luna, and founder of environmental NGO Care and Protect Life on Earth
Cloth diapering parents choose cloth because of three factors:
1. It's healthy.
Organic fabrics don’t contain harmful chemicals and are very breathable. Fluffy Pwets cloth diapers differ from other cloth diapers in that our soakers are made of organic bamboo, which are US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) Compliant, making them safe for children’s wear. The prints are made of water-based, non-toxic ink, and it does not use chemicals like disposables, nor laminated fabric as in other cloth diapers. Thus, hybrid fitted diapers are the most breathable type, ensuring no rashes and no allergies.
2. It's economical.
Reusable diapers cost less throughout the entire diapering age, or from birth to potty training. One can use cloth diapers exclusively from birth to potty training at a starting stash of 30 diapers (estimated to cost around P30,000), while the cost of disposable diapers in 3 years can range from P78,000 to P120,000 (6,500 to 10,000 disposable diapers). Reusable diapers can later be donated, sold, or used by the next baby.
3. It's eco-friendly.
Reusable diapers don’t add to the billions of tons of waste which cause damage to the environment. Disposable diapers take 500 years to decompose. Also, as to waste segregation, most human waste that go to disposable diapers are not disposed of properly. Instead of going to proper sewage systems, they just join the rest of the waste that go to landfills. On the other hand, baby poop on cloth diapers are dumped on toilets, and are disposed of properly.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
All these Fluffy Pwets exclusive prints are available in hybrid fitted cloth diapers, trainers, rashguards, shirts, dresses, onesies, and bags. For orders, visit www.fluffypwets.com, and retailers The Parenting Emporium, The Green Company, and Baobao Babies.