- Real Parenting Who Deserves To Win P100,000? Vote For Your Favorite My Smart Parenting Story!
- Real Parenting Candy Pangilinan Recalls When Son Was Not Allowed To Graduate: 'Paano 'Pag Nagwala?'
- Your Kid’s Health 4 Sintomas Na Di Aakalaing Diabetes Na Pala Sa Bata
- News Nico Bolzico Shares Advice on How to Treat Wives During Their Monthly Periods
The Top 10 Cravings of Pregnant Filipino WomenFind out what made the list in our feature on the most common cravings of Pinay preggy women.by Jazer Basan .
“Paglilihi” is an episode during a woman’s pregnancy that is oft played up, especially in the movies. Women who are on their first trimester of pregnancy are said have food cravings so strong that they need to be satisfied immediately, thus they ask their husbands to find foods that are not only unusual, but sometimes downright non-existent.
Over 200 forum members shared with us their food cravings during pregnancy, plus some funny personal anecdotes:
1. Chocolate bars and anything chocolateADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The sweet pleasure and the endorphins it gives makes this choice the top craving of mommies-to-be. It's funny though that one of the top concerns among pregnant Pinays regarding the consumption of chocolates is not about its effect on one's health but the "pamahiin" that it can result to having a dark-skinned baby. Marnelli Balibalos disproves this: "Caucasian American couples love chocolates but never produced a tanned baby".
2. Mangoes (green and yellow)CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Waking up the husband in the middle of the night for this fruit may be common in local comedies, but is actually still true in this modern day. Mommy Gelai once woke up her husband at 12 midnight for a mango shake while Colet Isiasa even made a scene at a store in Dubai when her husband found it expensive at 13 Dirhams a piece. As the new saying goes, "hell hath no fury like a pregnant woman denied of mangoes".1 of 5 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network