- Preschooler Guide To Tuition Fees Of Blended Learning Schools In Metro Manila
- Labor & Childbirth Woman Goes To The E.R., Finds Out She's Pregnant...And About To Give Birth
- News 'Thanks For The Great Times': Fun Ranch, Jump Yard Close Its Doors For Good
- Health & Nutrition How To Treat Yeast Infection During Pregnancy (You Can Pass It To Your Newborn)
3 Skin Whitening Treatments That Promise Glowing ResultsGet noticeably fairer skin!
There are numerous products and treatments that can help you achieve a lighter complexion, but it's crucial to make sure that these are not only effective but also very safe and won't put your skin at risk. Below are three treatments our friends from Preview.ph says will give you a healthy radiant glow.
1. Beauty Lab Whitening by Suaviss’ Red Light Collagen TherapyADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
If you’re obsessed with all things K-beauty, then you’d be glad to know that South Korean skin expert Suaviss is now in the Philippines with Beauty Lab Whitening, a new specialized skin treatment center perfected in Seoul. Using an innovative skincare technology called Red Light Collagen Therapy, it offers a safe, non-invasive, and effective way to restore the skin’s youthful glow. While it promises to make your skin one shade lighter after a single session, the process will also help encourage collagen production in the body, thereby making your skin feel suppler and firmer.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Price: P2500 per session / P11000 for 5 sessions (Face); P5000 per session / P19500 for 5 sessions (Full Body)
Location: 3F BGC Stopover Pavilion, Rizal Drive Corner 31st Street, Taguig
Book an appointment: 564.4601 or 0927.512.0000
2. Flawless’ Beauty DripADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
On its website, the treatment is described as a “cocktail of various antioxidants and immune system boosters.” This is also a popular choice of whitening procedure among Hollywood and local celebrities. Via intravenous therapy (IV drip) done by their clinics' medical experts, Flawless' Beauty Drip basically feeds your body the “ultimate antioxidant” that's packed with Glutathione, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B complex.
Price: P7000 per session
Branches: SM Mall of Asia, SM Makati, SM Megamall, Trinoma
Book an appointment: flawless.com.ph
3. Belo Medical Group’s Wet and Dry DermabrasionADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
An excellent treatment for both the face and the whole body, Belo’s Wet and Dry Dermabrasion is a combined technique of mechanical dermabrasion and hydra dermabrasion. It lightens and evens out skin tone through exfoliation and infused serums, while simultaneously hydrating the treated skin with hyaluronic acid and other essential skin nutrients that promise to leave it smooth, supple, and velvety soft.
Price: P15,000 per session
Branches: Bonifacio High Street Central, Greenbelt Makati, Trinoma, SM The Block
Book an appointment: belomed.com
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network