- Love & Relationships Watching TV On Your Couch Is Not Date Night, Say These Relationship Experts
- Your Kid’s Health Experts Say This Natural Remedy Is More Effective For Cough Than Over-The-Counter Meds
- Love & Relationships Mother-In-Law Love Stories: What Do You Cherish Most About Your Biyenan?
- Real Parenting Try This Mom's 'Ulam Raffle' Idea For When You Don't Know What To Cook
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
5 Natural-Looking Blushes That Can Make You GlowPerfect for those days when you lack sleep.
We all want to have a blooming complexion. It's the kind that you get when you're in love—the natural flush on your cheeks and the undeniable glow. Great news! You don't need a love life (because honestly, being in love is just too dramatic!) to achieve this. All it takes is to swipe on a blush—not just any type of blush, but cheek tints that won't fade even against humidity! Get ready to glow with our top picks below.
1. Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel in Rosy, P890, at www.glamourbox.ph
A little goes a long way, and the gel consistency won't clog your pores.
2. The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Tint, P695, at SM Megamall and Greenbelt.
A cult favorite, this tint is now available in other shades. This shade in particular provides a subtle flush—like the one you get after a getting seeing your crush smile at you.
3. Make Up For Ever HD Cream Blush in Flamingo Pink, at SM Megamall.
The unique, blendable formula bestows a natural-looking and long-lasting tint on your cheeks.
4. Jose Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée in Berry Bliss, P1,225, at www.beautymnl.com.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The coconut water content of this gel blush gives a refreshing feel on the skin. Plus, it has argan oil that grants light hydration—you will definitely score a rosy glow!
5. Lancôme Cushion Blush Subtil in Splash Corail, P2,350, at Rustan's branches.
A spinoff of the famous South Korean cushion foundations that have made many women glow, this blush is infused with skincare and cooling ingredients that naturally switch on your glow with a hint of color.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.