- Real Parenting Andi Eigenmann Celebrates Her Happy Island Life: ‘A Simple Life Should Be Good Enough'
- Toddler Why You Should Aspire to Be a Lazy Parent, Says This Mom on Facebook
- Fitness & Nutrition 'I Was 182 Lbs And Hypertensive': Paano Na-Achieve Ni Mommy Ang Goal Weight Niya
- Money Tired Of Renting, Mom Shares How They Became Homeowners Through PAG-IBIG Acquired Assets
7 Genius (and Tipid) Ways To Use Your Body LotionMake the most out of your fave bottle!
Besides hydrating scaly arms and legs, your favorite bottle of lotion can be a multitasking beauty product. See the other ways you can use it below:
An emergency makeup remover
Lotion can melt off makeup and moisturize the skin. Make sure to use a hypoallergenic baby lotion that's gentle enough to use on the face.
Ran out of shaving cream? Apply lotion on your legs before using your razor for a smooth shave.
Tame stubborn strands and get rid of frizzy ends by massaging a tiny amount of lotion on them.
What other parents are reading
A budget body scrub
Remove dead skin with this two-ingredient body scrub: Mix ground coffee (or rice grains!) with lotion.
Combine lotion and olive oil and use this concoction to saturate dry cuticles—you won’t need to get a pedi anymore!
A sexy body balm
Score a sexy sheen on your arms and gams by mixing gold eyeshadow powder with body lotion.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
An instant foot mask
Slather lotion all over your feet and wear socks to lock in the moisture as you sleep. Wake up to soft tootsies the next day.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network