- Travel Long Weekend Coming Soon? 5 Metro Manila Hotel Staycations Under P5,000
- Labor & Childbirth Giving Birth In Singapore Can Cost More Than P1 Million If You're An OFW
- Baby Does Baby Love Stacking Cups? These Toys Are Actually Good For Brain Building
- Travel Pili Paninap Farm: Perfect Para Sa Mga Naghahanap Ng Sariwang Hangin!
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
These Skincare Products Are Perfect for Moms Who Don't Have Time to WasteConvenient ways to be an effortless beauty.
Behold! FemaleNetwork has found excellent skincare products that answer to a busy woman's needs. These items won't give you any hassle: no downtime, no complicated techniques required, and no false promises. You can only expect amazing, glowing results on your sleep-deprived skin.
1. A hardworking cleanser
Unlike most cleansing oils, its lightweight formula won't require you to use a different facial wash to double-cleanse. This alone removes makeup, dirt, grease, and other impurities.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
TRY: Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil, P1,800, at Greenbelt 5
2. A mask that does the work for you
Feel like a princess and see a dewy glow on your skin after using this mask as a night cream or on its own.
TRY: The Body Shop British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask, P1,195, at SM Beauty stores
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. A supplement that works from the inside
Collagen pills are all-around saviors. Pop this pill for a firmer, plumper skin, and help prevent hair breakage. Also, this supplement repairs cartilages and lubricates joints!
TRY: Koragem Japanese Collagen, P299/box of 10 tablets, at Mercury Drug outlets
4. A skincare product that works like makeupADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Cover your blemishes while nourishing and brightening your complexion with a few pats of this compact cushion base.
TRY: Dior DiorSnow Bloom Perfcet Brightening Moist Cushion SPF50 PA+++, at SM Makati
5. A makeup-friendly sunscreen
You already know that you shouldn't leave the house with sun protection, but are you aware that you must re-apply it after every two hours? This mist won't disturb a fully made up face, guarantees a non-messy application, and provides a matte finish.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
TRY: Happy Skin Catch the Sun On the Go Hydrating UV Mist SPF35 PA+++, P699, at Glorietta
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.