Time Out Muna! 5 Easy Ways To De-Stress Para Iwas HaggardTake care of yourself with this skincare routine for less than P250.CREATED WITH SILKA SKINCARE
Parenting is a full-time job. And with many families now working and studying at home, nakakastress, hindi ba?
While a certain level of stress is necessary to help push us forward, too much can lead to anxiety or mood complications. If your level of stress makes you feel negative emotions or think negative thoughts, there's no shame in taking a break. Try these tips to help you de-stress at home:
1. Take power naps throughout the day.
You're likely getting even less sleep as you adjust to the new normal. This is why it helps to squeeze in power naps between your tasks. A 20-minute snooze will help perk you right up for your chores, and it won't take too much of your time.
2. Learn to disconnect.
It's not just your kids who need to reduce their screen time. If you find that the news and the negativity on social media influence your mood, it could be time to put your phone down or temporarily deactivate your account. Given all of the work you have to do at home, you don't need additional stressors.
Try keeping a journal or practicing meditation instead. These will help you clear out your thoughts and keep your focus on the most important things.
3. Make time for skincare.
Give yourself some well-deserved TLC by taking proper care of your skin. Scoring that glowing, whiter complexion can help make you look less haggard. It can help boost your confidence and mood, too.
You don't have to spend a lot on a proper routine. With Silka, this four-step regimen will only cost you under P250. That's an affordable price considering the quality products that speak for Silka's 19-year heritage. Alaga na sa skin, alaga pa sa bulsa.
- Step 1: Start your routine by using Silka Papaya Soap during your shower. It's blended with VitaRich Actives and antioxidants, and enriched with papaya enzyme. It has a fruity fresh fragrance to help you enjoy your skincare time even more!
- Step 2: Applying lotion right after bathing or showering can help keep your skin soft, smooth, and moisturized. So, don't forget to apply the Silka Papaya Premium Lotion. It has SPF 30, which you need even when at home, to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
- Step 3: Next, use the Silka Papaya Facial Cleanser to rid your face of deep-seated dirt.
- Step 4: Finish off with the Silka Papaya Deo to help keep your underarms fresh all day and protect you from excessive perspiration and bad odor.
4. Do light exercises.
They say no one ever came out of a stressful and unhappy workout, and this is because exercising is good for both your mental and physical health. Even a 15-minute cardio routine in the morning can help jumpstart your day and help you achieve a better mood.
If you're not a fan of typical workouts, consider Zumba or dancing as a fun alternative. Sweat out the stress and get fit and healthy to boot.
5. Learn to delegate tasks.
Many moms take over too many chores when caring for their families. But remember, some tasks are better shared with hubby or even with the kids.
As early as possible, get your little ones involved in simple house chores, such as sweeping the floor or washing the dishes. Their participation will help you stay on top of your tasks at home, and it will also teach your children responsibility.
On days when you feel like you have too much on your plate, don't be afraid to ask your partner for some help. As in most things, communication is the key.