- Love & Relationships Watching TV On Your Couch Is Not Date Night, Say These Relationship Experts
- Your Kid’s Health Experts Say This Natural Remedy Is More Effective For Cough Than Over-The-Counter Meds
- Love & Relationships Mother-In-Law Love Stories: What Do You Cherish Most About Your Biyenan?
- Real Parenting Try This Mom's 'Ulam Raffle' Idea For When You Don't Know What To Cook
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
5 Anti-Acne Drugstore Products That Actually WorkAchieve clear skin on a budget!
Many expensive skin care brands can do wonders for your skin, but don't think that more affordable ones won't work. Especially when it comes to dealing with acne, products you would normally find in a drugstore deserve a second look and a trial spin.
Below, we list five of our favorite budget-friendly options to soothe those breakouts!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Naruko Tea Tree Shine Control & Blemish Clear Night Gelly, P739, Watsons
A mattifying night moisturizer that calms breakouts and fights sebum production, it also works as a spot treatment!
IMAGE Himalaya Herbals
Himalaya Herbals Neem Purifying Mask, P135, Watsons
Treat yourself to this neem mask that will balance your oil production and clear your pores of dirt, sebum, and more.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
More from Smart Parenting
Celeteque Acne Solutions Acne Spot Corrector Gel, P169, Watsons
Need to dry up a zit overnight? This works like magic!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
IMAGE BDJ Box
Celeteque Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer, P269, Beautymnl
With the help of salicylic acid, this concealer hides blemishes and helps them heal faster all in one go. What more can you ask for?
Leaders Insolution Derma Soul Anti-Trouble Mask With Green Tea, P78, SM Makati
Prevent and calm down breakouts as you chill the night away using this mask.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.