- Your Health FDA Warns Against 5 Face Mask Brands: Here Is A List That Is FDA-Approved
- Home Ang Sagot Sa Malamig Nating Kape! A Heating Coaster That Keeps Coffee Warm For Hours
- Preschooler Your Child Throws a Tantrum Over Everything! How to Deal With It Now
- News Snubbed at Louis Vuitton in New York, Regine Velasquez Buys 20 Pairs of Shoes Next Door
This Minimally-Invasive Treatment Will Give You A Face Lift InstantlyThe painless session enhances the product's skin tightening effectsby Lei Dimarucut-Sison .
When you’re a mom, you hardly ever have time for yourself. Personally, my “beauty routine” involves only a cleansing balm and a moisturizer twice a day. Facials are alien to me, and if I ever find the time (and the courage to brave the traffic), I only have them once or twice a year, at best.
My pre-treatment skin
In my 40s, wrinkles and fine lines are expected; however, the jowls are a dead giveaway. My pores are big in some areas. I have melasma on my left cheek, and the area around my mouth gets dry if I forget to apply moisturizer even for just one night.
When Flawless Face and Body Clinic wrote to introduce Biotulin Supreme Skin Gel, an anti-aging product that former U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge are reportedly raving about, of course I had to try it.
Here’s what I gathered about Biotulin Supreme Skin Gel:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- It’s an advanced age-defying treatment. It smoothens wrinkles and fine lines, and hydrates and lifts skin.
- It is made from organic/plant-based ingredients, thus it’s referred to as “organic Botox.”
- Unlike with Botox, you can still move your facial muscles or have natural facial expressions after using Biotulin.
- At Flawless, Biotulin is administered through a minimally-invasive session of Fractional Needling Therapy (FNT) or micro-needling.
- There is a minimal down time of about 3 to 5 days after treatment, depending on the skin type.
- After the FNT treatment, you can still enjoy Biotulin’s anti-aging effects with continued application of the product
What other parents are reading
The FNT Biotulin treatment
I had the treatment done at the SM Megamall branch of Flawless Face and Body Clinic. When I got there, after signing a few forms, I was ushered into the treatment area. Madel, the friendly attendant, began cleaning my face, then applied topical anesthesia. We waited half an hour for the gel to numb my face, during which I had a brief chat with Dr. Evelyn San Luis, the branch medical doctor, who explained what I could expect during the treatment.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
I also had to tell Dr. San Luis that I have a low tolerance for pain (and that the mere sight of needles scare me), and she assured me I had nothing to worry about. True enough, there was hardly any pain during the treatment.
She began by applying a thin layer of Biotulin Supreme Skin Gel on my face, which she then massaged onto my skin using the micro needling wand. This allows the Biotulin to penetrate deeper to achieve the best results. Because they use disposable micro needles, the procedure is guaranteed hygienic and safe.
The whole session felt like a facial massage, thanks to Dr. San Luis’ gentle touch. Even as she was still doing the treatment, I could already begin to feel the difference.
The FNT took about 15 minutes, but when I took photos right after the treatment I knew the Biotulin had already taken effect as I could already feel — and see! — the skin on my face tightening. Eyebags were noticeably minimized, the nasolabial folds were not as deep, and my jawline looked more defined. My usually dull skin appeared dewy.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Save for some redness and minimal prick marks, I could say my skin looked clearer too in the following days.
Who might benefit from a session of FNT Biotulin at Flawless? Anyone who wishes to look younger and fresher, especially in this season of reunions and Christmas parties! It’s a worthy gift to give yourself, mom.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
FNT Biotulin is only available at Flawless Face and Body Clinic in the Philippines. One session of FNT Biotulin with take-home bottle is at Php 12,900; 3 sessions of FNT Biotulin only costs Php 15,000, while 3 sessions of FNT Biotulin with take-home bottle is at Php 18,500.
For inquiries, call Flawless Face and Body Center at (02) 8584-6807.
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network