We are aware that strong scents are a big no-no in the workplace. It's a distraction, and it may even be a health hazard to some officemates (Have you ever heard of allergic rhinitis?). This shouldn't hinder you from being a smart-scented gal. Below, we suggest the freshest-smelling fragrances you can wear at the office.
1. This bottle has a wonderful mix of fresh citrus notes and warm amber, which makes it a great unisex scent.
Calvin Klein CK All Eau de Toilette, P4,598/ 200ml, P3,398/100ml, and P2,498/50ml, at department stores
2. If you're into fruity scents, this one has a sophisticated, light whiff of fruits and florals.
Dior J'adore In Joy Eau de Toilette, P5,500 at department stores
3. A crisp fragrance with pear notes with a non-overbearing musk (it's vegan!) as a base note
The Body Shop White Musk L'Eau Eau de Toilette, P1,295/30 ml, P1,595/60 ml, and P2,395/100ml, at SM Megamall
4. A long-lasting cologne that will remind you of freshly cut flowers and sweet candy without smelling too youthful.
Jo Malone Star Magnolia Cologne (Limited Edition), P3,780, 30ml Cologne, P7560/100ml, at Greenbelt 5
5. A delicate, classy sampaguita (our very own!) scent that will last on your skin for a whole day.
Aerin Ikat Jasmine Eau de Parfum, P6780/50ml, P9,490/100ml, at Esteé Lauder branches starting July 2017
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.