Believe it or not, finding the perfect hairstyle can simulate the perks of diet and exercise ten times faster. Below, we present you with five options that can help your face achieve angular perfection:
1. Get a fringe. Getting bangs can hide both a wide forehead and puffy cheeks—no contouring needed. In choosing what kind of fringe you should get, pick one that will cover whatever you want covered while highlighting your other features.
2. Add some layers. A slimming haircut will give you more dimension, framing the face properly to achieve a defined look. Aside from getting bangs, asking your stylist to cut your hair into layers would also help, especially in the areas closer to your cheeks and jawline.
3. Cut it shorter or grow it out. The length of your hair directly affects the shape of your face, making it appear longer or wider. That said, it's best to trim it with the consideration of your features. Some face shapes suit shorter 'dos while others are better off with longer locks.
4. Go for a blunt cut. Having a haircut with a sharper edge will counteract any roundness that you might have. It'll add a hint of sharpness that creates the illusion of an angular face.
5. Change your partition. Something as simple as parting your hair differently makes a world of a face-framing difference. For example, going from a middle part to a side part will hide one side of your face, making a wide face appear narrower. Meanwhile, parting your hair in the middle and bringing the front sections forward to cover your cheeks will instantly slim down both sides. The best things about this tip? You can do this easily without having to cut your hair!