Bring your dry and damaged tresses back to life with these affordable hair masks—all under P300!
1. Soak your strands in this nourishing hair pack loaded with avocado oil and Argan seed extract.
Etude House Silk Scarf Damage2X Argan Seed, P58, SM Megamall
2. This one-minute hot oil treatment has virgin coconut oil that can restore the shine and softness of your damaged locks.
Silk Secrets 1-Minute Hot Oil Treatment (Virgin Coconut) , P169, SM Beauty
3. It has milk and wheat protein that can nourish parched strands, plus Vitamin E to help mend split ends.
Watsons Treatment Wax with Milk Protein, P229, Watsons
4. This reconstructing mask can resurrect hair that has been damaged by coloring.
Lolane Intense Care Keratin Repair Mask (for colored hair), P230, SM Beauty
5. This pro-approved mask can give your hair a salon-worthy treatment.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Deep Conditioning Mask, P230, Watsons
6. Revive brittle strands to a lush, healthy state with this all-natural, organic hair treatment containing plant and fruit oils.
Human Nature Daily Hair Treatment, P299, Robinsons Supermarket
7. Your colored locks will be soft and bouncy again after using this intensive conditioning treatment.
Hortaleza Professional Hair Spa Treatment with Goat's Milk, P158, HBC Makati
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
More from Smart Parenting
5 Telltale Signs That You're Buying a Fake Beauty Product
These Are the Beauty Ingredients to Avoid If You're Pregnant
The 7 Pairs of Shoes a Mom Needs From Monday to Sunday
Are Beauty Treatments Like Eyelash Extensions and Brazilian Wax Bad for You?
Forgot your password?
Open the email in your inbox.
Click on the link in the email.
Continue to reset your password on Smartparenting.com.ph.