- Toddler Puro Angal? This 3-Step Technique Can Stop Your Child’s Whining Effectively
- Home From 'Dirty' To Chic! Pinay Mom Says She Is Cooking More, Thanks To This Kitchen Makeover
- Real Parenting Mom Whose Toddler Has Speech Delay, ADHD Shares Expert-Approved 'Hack' To Help Kids Focus
- Wellness A Long Family Vacation Is the Best Health Investment You Can Make
Mommy Makeover: 4 Budget-savvy Ways To Revamp Your LookTry these budget-savvy suggestions to look and feel like the fabulous mommy that you are.
You don’t need a lot of money to look pulled-together. Donna Pita, freelance fashion stylist and mom to Mateo and Amara, shares four closet essentials for a look-good-all-the-time wardrobe.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- A pretty, wear anywhere dress. “A knee-length dress can be perfect for many occasions like a school program or your husband’s company dinner. Pair with metallic heels, and it transforms into a garden wedding ensemble,” says Pita. Go for classic silhouettes like the shift, the wrap, or a dress that’s gathered at the waist.
- A flattering pair of jeans. Pick a pair in a dark wash. “It’s a timeless shade that will go with everything in your closet. Avoid details like whiskers or anything too trendy. Wearing your dark denim with a classic polo can take you to mass, a family reunion lunch, and even a PTA meeting. Go for boot and straight cuts which are generally the most flattering. Make sure your jeans start no lower than your belly button since a higher waistband gives your tummy some post-baby support.
- A crisp polo. A classic button-down polo in black or white is a versatile piece. Go for one made with good-quality fabric. Make sure the buttons don’t strain in front, and that you can cross your arms without tugging the material at the back.
- The proper underwear. “The correct underwear can shape and support your body, helping you look slimmer and feel better. Your size changes over time so update your measurements every year. Everything else you put on over the right foundation will look so much better,” explains Pita.
- Donna Pita, freelance fashion stylist
Photography by Jun Pinzon
Trending in Summit Network