Why do most pregnant women radiate with beauty? Besides hormones, it's the joy of knowing they're carrying another life inside of them that's responsible for that pregnancy glow. But sometimes, pregnancy also brings about a lot of physical changes that may not all be pretty.
Beauty products and treatments are helpful, yes, but preggos have also been cautioned about harmful ingredients these might contain which may affect their unborn baby. As always, it's better to be on the safe side.
Now, it seems preggos' prayers have been answered. Cristalle Belo Pitt, managing director of The Belo Group, who is six months pregnant with her first child with husband Justin Pitt, recently shared via her Instagram Stories safe beauty treatments that her fellow expectant moms might be interested in. "All the treatments are absolutely safe for all pregnant women," the mom-to-be assured. She said the first three treatments help her achieve her preggy glow.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. Glycopeel Cleaning According to the Belo Medical website, this beauty treatment uses different concentrations of fruit acids to rejuvenate skin with clogged pores. It helps removes dead skin and gives it deep cleaning to help remove pimple-causing bacteria.
2. Dry Dermabrasion "I have so many whiteheads from putting oil to avoid stretch marks," the soon-to-be mom wrote on her Instagram Stories. Dry Dermabrasion helps bring all of those whiteheads to the surface so it's easier to remove. It's a treatment that also leaves skin flawless and radiant.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Powerpeel "It uses corundum crystals to exfoliate the skin. This is so much more hygienic and even better than diamond peel [as the crystals used are disposed of immediately]," Cristalle shared in her Instagram Stories. Corundum crystals are tiny natural crystals that exfoliate and absorb dead skin cells while stimulating the production of fresh new skin cells and collagen. The treatment can help fade acne scars, stretch marks, and fine lines.
4. Botanical Cleansing Facial It's a pretty straightforward facial, but it uses all-natural exfoliating scrub to gently remove the skin's impurities and smoothen it.
5. Honey Almond Cleaning Doubling as a pampering treatment, it uses an aromatic honey almond scrub to gently exfoliate skin, leaving it revitalized and nourished.
There are more beauty treatments Belo Medical Group can offer to pregnant women, she said.