- News Get A Chance To Win P100,000 By Sharing Your Smart Parenting Story!
- Toddler Co-Sleeping With Your Kids Makes Them Grow Up Confident, Says Study
- Labor & Childbirth Labor And Delivery Horror Stories: 'Nakakawala Ng Dignidad Manganak'
- News Lilo Is Too Adorable With Her Toy Propeller That Dad Philmar Alipayo Made Using Coconut Leaves!
Surprising Facts on the Filipina and Skin AgeingLearn more about Filipinas’ standards for beautiful skin and what how certain celebrities are battling skin ageing through the help of products in the market.
Fair and youthful skin is important to Filipinas. They turn to whitening creams to achieve fairer and more beautiful skin. But how much do Filipinas really know about skin care? Is their current regimen enough to prevent skin ageing?
Consider these numbers:
• 52% believe fair skin is a component of the ideal standard for beautiful skin.
• 75% also believe youthful skin is a component of the ideal standard of beautiful skin.
• Majority of them start to notice at least one of the following conditions on their face: skin dryness, prominent pores, skin dullness, rough texture, uneven skin tone, dark spots or fine lines and wrinkles. Furthermore, they do not know that these conditions are already signs of skin ageing:
o 82% do not know prominent pores is a sign of skin ageing
o 75% do not know uneven skin tone is a sign of skin ageing
o 74% do not know skin dullness is a sign of skin ageing
o 69% do not know rough texture is a sign of skin ageing
o 62% do not know dark spots is a sign of skin ageing
• The top 3 triggers that caused women to perceive their skin had begun ageing includes: 1. Noticing in the mirror / reflective surface that skin looks tired, 2. Comments from other women, 3. Noticing lines and wrinkles in the mirror / reflective surface.
The survey was recently conducted by Taylor Nelson Sofres (TNS) on 300 Filipina women aged 20-39 years old*.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos1 of 3 NEXT
Viewing as ListLaunch GalleryCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network