- Real Parenting 'Nagpunta Ng Palengke Walang Bra!' Moms (And Dads!) Share Funniest 'Lutang' Moments
- Money 7 Online Jobs You Can Do At Home If You Have Little To No Experience
- Getting Pregnant Exciting Times! Find Out Why The 4th Month Is Called The 'Sweet Spot' Of Pregnancy
- Real Parenting Parents Have It Tougher These Days, But Some Won't Give Up Working From Home
10 Polished Outfit Ideas for Petite WomenSo-called fashion rules for petite women? Forget about them with these ideas.
There are so-called fashion rules for petite women, like don't wear long skirts, say no to flats or capri pants won't complement you. But, as you scroll down below, those rules are now fashion myths. If you feel good in something, you just go ahead and do it. Let the images below inspire you to put fab and feel-good outfits together.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. Halter dress + Nude peep-toe mid-heels
2. Leather jacket + Fit and flare short dress + Leather slides
3. Button-down shirt + High-waist maxi skirt with slit + Strappy heels
4. Tailored off-shoulder top + Light-hued leg-lengthening trousers + Pointed pumps
5. Vest + Tank top + Button down denim skirt + Nude-colored mulesCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
6. Off-shoulder top with 3/4 sleeves + Cropped trousers + Loafers
7. Spaghetti-strapped camisole + Vertical striped midi skirt + Pointed court shoes
8. Cinched long dress with slit + Pointy heels
8. Blazer + Ankle-length jeans + High heels (Tip: Go monochromatic to appear taller!)
10. Short pastel dress with fancy ruffled hemline + Pointed heels
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network