- Real Parenting Why I Decided To Enroll My Daughters In A Public School: 'All Schools Are Now Equal'
- Breastfeeding How to Combine Breastfeeding and Bottle Feeding and Make It Work
- News There's A New 'Highly Infectious' Swine Flu Strain With 'Pandemic Potential'
- Home Shopping For A New Ref? 5 Options Below P9,000 For Small Homes
Why Do We Love Sneakers? Here Are 10 Awesome ReasonsWe wish sneaker season never ends.
1. You can wear them to almost anywhere!
Melissa Love System Now Sneakers, P3,895, at Geleia Branches.
2. Sneakers aren't just for fitness activities, they’re great for porma, too!
Adidas PureBoost, P5,795, at department stores.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
3. But they can also be as flirty and feminine as heels and ballet flats.
Keds x Kate Spade Polka Dot Sneakers, at department stores.
4. They are awesome to collect.
Nike Women's Air Force, P4,795, at Glorietta and Bonifacio Hih Street.
5. They come in many colors and designs, so you'll never get bored of them!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Converse Chuck Taylor Woven All-Star, P3,990, at department stores.
6. You can run around in sneakers without worrying of wobbling or tripping.
Sperry Ripple Sneaker, at Power Plant Mall.
7. Sneakers can be a piece of art...ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Paez Sneakers, at Power Plant Mall.
8. So it's no suprise that they can perfectly make a fashion statement.
Stradivarius Plimsolls with Mesh Trim, P1,990, at Glorietta and SM Aura.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
9. You can walk all day in sneaks with ease and comfort.
Skechers Burts New Influence, at department stores.
10. If they get dirty, it won't be a problem. The smudges add a vintage touch and personality!
Superga Sneakers, at Greenbelt.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network