- Labor & Childbirth Patrick Garcia Shares Tips For Dads When Wives Give Birth At The Hospital
- News Erwan Heussaff Says 'Being Vaccinated Is A Privilege So Don't Be Choosy'
- Your Health Paano Malaman Na May Gonorrhea Ang Babae
- Money Nagsimula Sa Craving! Kumikita Ngayon Ng P15,000 Si Mommy Sa Pagtitinda Ng Taho
7 Comfy Outfits That Will Still Make You Look Put TogetherStressing already over the holidays? People won't know it with these looks.
A relaxed, casual style doesn't always need to equate with shabby outfits. With the right items and proper styling, you can come up with comfortable looks that won't appear drab, boring, and as lazy as you feel. Below, we round up outfit ideas that are easy to put together for fashionable yet laid-back days:
1. Shirtdress + Mules
2. Long slip dress + Sneakers + Spectacles + Satchel
A photo posted by Nina Schwichtenberg (@fashiioncarpet) on Jun 8, 2016 at 9:10am PDT
3. Black button down shirt + Jeans + Red scarf
A photo posted by Style & Lifestyle (@kimleow) on May 31, 2016 at 12:10am PDT
4. White button down shirt + Sundress + Rope sandals
A photo posted by Jacey Duprie (@damselindior) on Sep 19, 2016 at 10:03pm PDT
5. Little black dress + White sneakers
A photo posted by Sheryl Luke (@walkinwonderland) on Mar 2, 2016 at 12:58pm PST
6. Soft blazer + White V-neck shirt + Tailored shorts + Sneakers
A photo posted by CHER BAI éï¿½ªåï¿½ï¿½ (@chermycloset) on Jun 27, 2016 at 9:43pm PDT
7. Tank top + Tube skirt + Pool slides + Tote bag
A photo posted by Martine Cajucom (@ilovemartine) on Apr 25, 2016 at 10:33pm PDT
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network