When you reach age 30, you suddenly feel a certain amount of pressure to look, well, more sophisticated. While dressing the part of a grown woman may sound like you'll do tons of spending, it's actually the opposite. You already know what you want, and you're always aiming for a timeless style. You're following the 'less is more' rule now more than ever. Below, we help you figure out the fuss-free yet polished way of dressing:
1. Reach for your wardrobe staples. Classic pieces are basically foolproof way to mix and match. Going to work? Put on a dressy blouse, a midi skirt, and nude heels. For weekends, a white tee, denim jeans, and sneakers will always do the trick.
Nothing beats a classic pair of white sneakers, and Converse Jack Purcells produce one of the best pair of white kicks in the market.
Try: Converse Jack Purcell Signature Twill Shield in Natural, at department stores
2. Put on a one-piece item. To eradicate the possibly time-consuming step of mixing and matching, why not slip on a dress or a jumpsuit?
This dainty dress was made by designer Maureen Disini for Plains and Prints, in partnership with ICanServe Foundation. It aims to support the campaign to spread awareness and battle breast cancer.
Try: Maureen Disini for Plains and Prints Saige Dress, at Glorietta
3. Dress in one color. Make life easier by putting together a whole outfit in one solid color or color scheme.
4. Glam it up with accessories. Elevate your look by putting on an eye-catching jewelry, flashy sunnies, or a stylish pair of shoes.
Fifth Rack is a curated concept store in Aguirre Ave., BF Homes Parañaque that houses the finest Instagram shops. From clothes to elegant accessories, it will be hard not to take home anything from their store!
Try: Ornamento Jewellery Necklace and Sala Chausseres Pumps, all at Fifth Rack Concept Store
5. Wear a bold lip. The fastest way to look made up is by playing up your lip with a striking lip color.
We love this coral red lipstick Victoria Beckham made with Esteé Lauder, and it surprisingly flatters both morena and fair skin tones.
Try: Victoria Beckham x Esteé Lauder Lipstick (limited edition) in Chilean Sunset, P2,150, available on October 8th at SM Aura