- Preschooler Raise a Bilingual Child! Start With These Children's Books in Cebuano, Waray, and More
- Your Kid’s Health Lapitin ba ng Lamok Ang Iyong Anak? 5 Rason Kaya Siya Kinakagat
- Toddler Reading With Your Child Reduces 'Harsh Parenting,' Study Finds
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
You Will Love These 5 Denim Pants If You Have Full ThighsTried and tested jeans that know how to love your curves
You know the feeling when you're exerting all your arm's effort just to pull up your pants past your thighs? We've been there (every day, actually), so we road-tested jean styles to find out which can smoothen the curves without constricting your body and movement. Here are our top picks:
1. Freego Yoga Jeans, P1,299.75, at department stores and ZaloraADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This high waist pair of skinny jeans is made of super flexible fabric that you can wear it while practicing yoga or pilates. You'll also notice that your abdomen looks flatter
2. Topshop Jamie in Indigo Wash, P2,999.75, at SM Megamall
The ultra soft stretchy denim guarantees a comfy fit while highlighting your sexy lady curves. It's also high-waisted, which cinches your puson and creates the illusion of a smaller waist.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Guess Curve X Skinny Jeans, P3,898.75, at Glorietta
Its mid-rise waist is flattering, and the curve-hugging denim lifts your booty and shapes your legs well.
4. Spanx Jean-ish Ankle Leggings,at Rustan'sADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Who knows a woman's figure better than Spanx? Their jeggings are sooo cozy, we attempted to sleep in them and yes, it was comfy! Bonus: your puson will appear non-existent without the tight feel.
5. Uniqlo Smart Shape Jeans, at SM Megamall
The waistband has power netting that can tame tummies. Its fabric has the right amount of stretch and softness that fits shapeley thighs well.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This story originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.