- Breastfeeding Mas Lamang Pa Rin Ang Benepisyong Hatid Ng Breast Milk Kumpara Sa Panganib Ng COVID-19
- Money 'Pag Wala Nang PhilHealth: The Benefits You Need To Pay Out Of Your Own Pocket
- Your Health Work-From-Home Problems: Ngawit At Masakit Na Likod
- Your Health 5 No-Touch Tools Maliban Sa Face Mask At Shield Para Manatiling Ligtas
6 Easy Ways To Dress Up A Plain T-ShirtYou can wear that favorite shirt over and over as long as you know how to vary and style it.
There are days where you just want to roll out of bed, throw on a random top, and head out the door. Of course, that’s not always acceptable. Your best alternative? Keep that T-shirt, but give your execution some extra thought. Below, a few simple tricks for dressing up a simple tee:
1. (Not) over itADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
You know those overalls you wear on lazy days? Pop a white tee underneath, add some slick accessories, and we’ll even let you walk out the house with bed hair.
2. Flight riskCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
When dressing for a flight, comfort is still your main goal. No reason to look like a slob, though! A lightweight coat in a pretty color keeps you warm and jazzes up basic pieces.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Happy hour
Meeting up with your friends calls for an elevated version of the shirt-and-skirt combo. Choose a statement skirt—try something in leather—to look like you made an effort.
What other parents are reading
4. So shoe meADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Fancy footwear and a posh (or posh-looking) bag have a way of making even the most dressed down items look expensive.
5. Silk route
We love a good silk bomber or souvenir jacket for those rare times it actually gets cold. Top off your shirt and cut-offs with one for a movie date or a road trip.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. Pearly white
Mix high-low dressing by slipping on your favorite white tee (graphic or otherwise) and summer-ready white jeans, and adding accessories such as a knotted scarf and pointy toe flats.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Smartparenting.com.ph editors.
Trending in Summit Network