- News Pedias Advice Parents: 'Vaccination Is Not Recommended for Dengue Outbreak'
- Your Kid’s Health Lapitin ba ng Lamok Ang Iyong Anak? 5 Rason Kaya Siya Kinakagat
- Toddler The Home Is Your Child's First Classroom: 7 Montessori Principles You Can Use
- Kids with Special Needs Alamin ang Inyong Karapatan: Listahan ng Mga Benepisyo ng PWD sa Pilipinas
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
SP Best Stories of 2010: Yearend RoundupWe’re so glad to have shared our journey with you this year! Here are some highlights, milestones and most memorable stories from SmartParenting.com.ph this year. More unforgettable features and stories in 2011!
Can you believe that it’s already the second to the last day of December? It’s been a whirlwind of parenting news, updates, guides and features this 2010, and we hope we’ve given you helpful information on your journey as moms and dads.
Celebrity parents and sensational people took center stage as the year opened. Birthdays proved just how perennially popular it is as a topic, and parents checked out places they could spend some quality time together in preparation for Valentine’s Day.
• Was Kris Aquino Right in Dealing with a Potential Affair?
• How to Plan your very own Storybook-Themed Children’s Party
• Avoiding Road Rage: Keeping the Jason Ivler Out of You and Your Family
• Top 10 Out-of-Town Valentine Getaways for Romantic Couples
• How to Adopt a Child Like Sharon Cuneta
As the season started heating up, we shared with you guides to where some spend some fun under the sun across the country. More Valentine’s Day guides and suggestions made its way to the top of the list. We also showed you your fortune as the Chinese New Year began. More birthday party features were still a smash hit.
• An A to Z Family Friendly Hotel and Resort Guide for All Over the Philippines
• 7 Ways for Husbands to Surprise their Wives on Valentine’s Day
• 5 Ways to Spice Up Intimacy in your Marriage
• Your Baby’s Chinese Astrological Sign and Fortune in the Year of the Metal Tiger
• Feng Shui Tips for Chinese New Year 2010
• How To Make Your Own Safari Cake or Cup Cake Toppers
• Where to Get the Best Chinese New Year Delicacies
As Catholics observed Holy Week, we made sure you knew good places to go to to pray and have fun Easter egg hunting. Good new for moms as a new breastfeeding act was ratified and celebs announce a baby on the way.
• Top 12 Places to go Easter Egg Hunting with the Family
• Visita Iglesia: 7 Famous Philippine Churches Worth Visiting this Holy Week
• Birthday Party Idea: DIY Cupcake Decorating Booth
• The Expanded Breastfeeding Promotion Act (RA 10028): Support for Breastfeeding Mothers in the Workplace
• Ryan Agoncillo Confirms Wife Judy Ann is Pregnant
• Six Basic Breastfeeding Positions, Step by StepADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Click here to see the best stories for April to June 2010.1 of 4 NEXT