- News Get A Chance To Win P100,000 By Sharing Your Smart Parenting Story!
- Toddler Co-Sleeping With Your Kids Makes Them Grow Up Confident, Says Study
- Labor & Childbirth Labor And Delivery Horror Stories: 'Nakakawala Ng Dignidad Manganak'
- News Lilo Is Too Adorable With Her Toy Propeller That Dad Philmar Alipayo Made Using Coconut Leaves!
This 6-Year-Old, One of the World's Highest Paid YouTube Stars, Has a Toy Line!From Youtube, Ryan is now expanding his presence to the retail stores!by Rachel Perez .
When a young boy racks up 10 million subscribers on his YouTube channel, with videos that are each averaging a hundred millions views, there's no other way to go but to expand the business.
Ryan, famous for Ryan ToysReview YouTube channel which made him one of the top 10 highest paid YouTube stars, is launching his very own toy line called Ryan's World, to be sold exclusively at 2,500 Wallmart stores in the U.S. and on Walmart.com starting August 6, TubeFilter reports. Walmart has also set up meet-and-greet events with Ryan and opportunities for the Youtube star's young followers to test the toys.
By October, Ryan's birthday month, his merchandise will be available in other retail stores.
The move to create a toy line based on the YouTube kid sensation was first announced in February. Licensing company Pocket.Watch released its plans to open up more opportunities for its network of kid-friendly Youtube creators, choosing Ryan ToysReview for its debut line. It has partnered with Bentex Group for apparel and Bonkers Toys, with talks of licensing deals to produce TV shows and books in the new future.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Ryan has built his massive online following apart from unboxing and testing toys. He’s also expanded his 'offerings' by performing challenges, doing science experiments, and even starring in his own video animation! His YouTube presence has grown to include five more channels to make up Ryan's World, his personal brand. These include:
- Ryan's Family Review includes not just his parents but also his younger twin sisters Emma and Kate;
- Gus The Gummy Gator is a funny kiddie show that features pretend play;
- Combo Panda and VTubers are channels both dedicated to reviews of video games on all platforms; and,
- Studio Space contains the behind-the-scenes from all of Ryan's World.
Ryan's World products are designed for ages 3 and older. Ryan, of course, helped select the toys. It includes 15 collectible toys based on some of the characters he has created and toys he has famously reviewed. These toys include slime kits, figures, putty, squishy and stuffed toys, vehicles, and more.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
For apparel, the T-shirts will have designs featuring some of Ryan's favorites things, including his pal Gus The Gummy Gator and pizza.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Ryan's Youtube "reviews" often help move the product out of the stores after his video comes out, says Jim Silver, CEO of the review site Toys, Tots, Pets, and More, in an interview with The Verge.
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network