- Love & Relationships Mickey Ferriols On Forgiving Son's Dad: Walang Maidudulot Na Maganda Ang Pagiging Bitter
- Food #ShareKoLang Food Budgeting Hacks Para Makatipid Sa Weekly Grocery
- Baby 'Tough Love' Parenting for Boys Could Do More Harm Than Good
- News Drew Arellano Thinks Rizal Is A Good Spot For His Future Family Home
Toddler Milestone Markers: 25th Month
Be in the know when it comes to your 25-month-old tot's development by taking note of expected milestones.
- Can take off own clothes
- Can build a tower of three to four blocks
- Can walk with a heel-to-toe motion
- Can wash and dry hands
- May brush teeth with help
- May put on clothes
- May throw a ball "overhand" or like baseball players do
- May draw a vertical line
- Will sleep less, from nine to 13 hours at night, and one nap (or none!) during the day
- From the second birthday, expect him to keep slimming down, with limbs and torso lengthening to more adult proportions.
- An abundance of energy! So give your child the chance to run around outdoors each day.
Cognitive and Mental Development
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Can name several body parts
- Can use around 50 individual words
- Can use pronouns like "me", "you", "I"
- Can speak clearly most of the time
- May understand adjectives, such as big, small, etc.
- You may understand what your toddler is saying, but not necessarily get the meaning. Don't worry; by age four, he will start making more (adult) sense
Emotional and Behavioral Development
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Starts asserting independence: "Me do it" or not want to hold your hand while walking
- May still have separation anxiety and will cling to Mommy or Daddy
- May remember peers and have a preference for one child over another
- May not yet be ready to share
- May play imaginatively-pretending that he's riding on a boat (even if he's on the bed) or talking to his favorite stuffed toys
- May use the ‘quiet voice'-something useful when attending church or other social events
View More Stories About
Trending in Summit Network