- Toddler 5 Paraan ng Pagdidisiplina sa Makukulit na Bata na Hindi Mo Sila Pinarurusahan
- Wellness Parenting Drains Your Brain Power: Here's Your Self-Care Prescription
- Breastfeeding Chariz Solomon Wears Hair Tie On Wrist For Breastfeeding. Here's Why
- Real Parenting Mom Dresses Daughters With The Coolest Costumes For Halloween (And Beyond!)
Pampering Spree: 5 Salon Options around the MetroDying for a makeover or just a relaxing day getting prettified? It’s still Mother’s month so go ahead and get one without the guilt! SP Online’s Steph Esguerra gives us a list of salons to choose from around the city, what each establishment has to offer, and what she thinks about the quality of their service.
Reyes Haircutters markets itself as a “Filipino family salon.” The concept was to offer services that any member of the family can avail of, at pocket-friendly prices. They now have up to 200 branches across the country, and one branch based in London, U.K. They plan to open more stores abroad, including Doha, Qatar and the U.S.
The price of a haircut ranges from P49.99 to P199.99, depending on the seniority of the stylist. If you’re in a hurry to get somewhere and want a simple shampoo and blow-dry service, it would cost you about P149.99. Their other services include:
• Manicure – P79.99
• Pedicure – P79.99
• Hand spa with manicure – P249.99
• Foot spa only – P199.99
• Foot spa with pedicure – P249.99
• P49.99 (power massage shampoo) to P449.99 (L’Oreal Hair Spa with hydrating or purifying concentrate)
They also offer facial treatments, waxing, hair reconstruction, perming and hair color services.
“What’s good about Reyes Haircutters is that you don’t need to break the bank or wait for pay day before you could get your hair cut, your nails done, or have a foot spa. It has so many branches that you probably have one right in your neighborhood. I’ve seen even dads have their haircuts here.”ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Click here to read more.1 of 5 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network