- Money Family Starts Mobile Cafe With Just P5,000: 'Laging Sold Out!'
- Getting Pregnant If You're Pregnant At 2 Months, These Are The Early Signs You Will Likely Feel
- Tweens & Teens 5 Social Skills Na Mahalagang Matutunan Ng Iyong Teenager Na Anak
- Your Health Air Purifier, Humidifier, Dehumidifier, Diffuser: Which One Should You Get For The Family?
A #NegosyoRecipe The Kids Will Love! Make Your Own Crispy Chicken Fillet Ala King At HomeMake it this weekend!by Kitty Elicay .
Thanks to the extended community quarantine, a lot of Filipinos have unlocked their cooking skills and are experimenting with recipes, whether to satisfy their family’s tummies or to start their own food business. We’ve discovered a lot of food hacks from Yakult ice cream, Oreo ice cream sandwiches, and choco butternut crinkles!
The woman behind the choco butternut crinkles is Ian Russel, a mom, business owner, and content creator whom we recently featured for her #negosyorecipes. Ian uploads cooking videos on the popular video sharing app Tiktok to help fellow moms and aspiring entrepreneurs start their own ventures. She’s already shared with us her chocolate dream cake and Milo mochi ice cream and now she’s sharing a McDonald’s hack: her own version of their crispy chicken fillet ala king!
Crispy chicken fillet ala king recipe
If you’re planning a food business, you can add this recipe to your offerings. Your kids will surely love it, too!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
For the fillet
- 500g ground chicken
- 1 tsp salt / chicken salt / seasoning
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp flour
For the breading
- ½ cup flour or cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
For the sauce
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 small carrot, minced
- 2 tbsp flour / left over fillet breading
- 1 big can of evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 chicken broth cube
More from Smart ParentingCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
1. In a bowl, mix all fillet ingredients and set aside. In a separate plate, mix all breading ingredients.
2. Spoon some fillet mixture and using the palm of your hands, form the mixture into a fillet (spread a little oil so it won't stick) and dredge it into the breading. Shake off the excess and fry until crispy golden brown. Set your chicken fillet aside.
3. Make the sauce! In a saucepan, melt the butter and cook the carrots for 2-3 minutes. Add flour, stir, and cook until the flour turns light brown. Pour in the milk while stirring constantly, add the broth cube and cook until it thickens. Add fresh parsley and simmer for another minute.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Assemble on a plate. Put some rice, the fillet on the side, and pour the sauce! Enjoy!
You can also watch Ian prepare this recipe below:
Looking for more recipes? Click here.
More from Smart Parenting
Trending in Summit Network