- Preschooler Pasaway Ang Anak? 5 Paraan Para Hindi Maubos Ang Pasensya
- Money This New K-Drama’s Tips On Saving Money Isn’t Just For Show Ha
- News Nesthy Petecio Powers Through Despite Being Told: 'Babae Ka, Hindi Para Sa'yo 'Yan'
- Toddler 7-Year-Old Drops Truth Bomb For Parents And Gets Over A Million Views
Ready To Try Essential Oils? How To Get Them At Almost 50% OffProtect your family and calm your senses naturallyby Lei Dimarucut-Sison .
Essential oils have been around for a long time, but have only gained a wider popularity in the Philippines in the last few years. As people gain more appreciation for health, the interest in natural wellness increases.
If you've been looking to discover the wonders of essential oils, especially now in the time of COVID-19, Young Living Philippines makes it more affordable for you with an offer available only until supplies last.
New enrollees in the Philippines may avail the Family Essentials enrollment set for Php 6,799. It includes the following:
- A dewdrop diffuser
- Peppermint 5 ml
- Lavender 5 ml
- Eucalyptus Globulus 15 ml
- Thieves 5 ml
- Ginger 5 ml
- Lime 15 ml
- Breathe Again Roll-On 10 ml
That's a savings of over Php 5,000 (on individual retail price)!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Ready to give it a try? Click here for details.
What other parents are readingCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network