- Real Parenting 'Bakit Ang Tagal Sa Banyo?' Mga Tanong Ng Mommies, Sinagot Nina Ogie Alcasid At Michael V
- Real Parenting Laking Tipid Kapag Andiyan Si Daddy! See DIY Projects These Fathers Made For Their Family
- Wellness 5 Senyales Na Apektado Ka Ng Parental Burnout
- Labor & Childbirth Labor And Delivery Horror Stories: 'Nakakawala Ng Dignidad Manganak'
These Toys For 5-Year-Olds Allow Pretend Play, Test Sense Of Responsibility And MoreIf you are juggling for the best Christmas gift for your kid, we’ve got you covered!by Laila Mendoza .
Buying gifts for your 5-year-old kid can be stressful because they quickly get bored with toys (but they now enjoy having a playmate). They are establishing independence, and you can acknowledge it with gifts that honor their individuality yet still offer her structure. The toys below fit the bill.
1. Little Pretender Kids Karaoke Machine
Singing is an excellent pretend play, especially they can't stop watching Sing and Frozen. This karaoke machine has a stand-alone microphone that will make your kid feel like a rock star! It comes with a second hand-held microphone, which means she can play with you or her friends. With two microphones, your children will not fight about whose turn it is. You can choose songs from the built-in tunes or connect it to your own devices, and you can sing your favorite music.
Prize: $39.99 (Php2,030.81) on Amazon
What other parents are reading
2. The Secret Life of Pets – Best Friend MaxADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your child looooves The Secret Life of Pets. Now, before you get her a pet dog, this dog toy is a way to her temperament with animals, especially dogs. You can also both see how she handles the responsibility. The toy acts as a real dog. It comes with a retractable leash so your child can take him for a walk. It has two modes of play: Max wags his tails and talks, and it can also walk without the leash.
Prize: $93. 51 (Php4,748.72) on Amazon
3. Doodle World Map PillowcaseCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Prize: $19.95 (Php1,013.12) on Amazon
4. RoyalBaby BMX Freestyle Kid’s Bike
Your child needs to engage in physical activities, and biking is a great exercise and an opportunity to spend time outdoors. This bike is enclosed with a full chainguard, contoured shape seat, steel wheels and responsive hand brakes that need only a little pressure to engage the pads. It also has reflectors, and a bell that announces your child’s presence.
Prize: $129.99 (Php6,601.28) on Amazon
5. Skoolzy Wheels Straws and Connector ToyADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This creative snap-lock activity kit includes 400 pieces of colorful straws and wheel connectors. Kids can create models of any objects they want, such as house, car, and rocket, through moving and manipulating the straws and connectors. Use it to introduce shapes and objects to your child. It also promotes socialization, teamwork, and cooperative play as your child can play this with her playmates.
Prize: $19.99 (Php1,015.15) on Amazon
Not all toys may be beneficial for growing kids. Click here to learn about the toys pediatricians recommend that kids play with during their first years of life.
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network