- Real Parenting Ogie Alcasid And Michael V. On Fatherhood: 'Enjoy The Ride, Put Your Foot Down, Be Involved'
- Baby Best Age Na Matuto Ang Brain Ng Pangalawang Wika: 0 Hanggang 3 Years Old
- Your Health 5 Sintomas Na Hindi Mo Namamalayan May Problema Ka Na Pala Sa Kidney
- Home Mom Shares How She Organizes Tiny Kitchen: ‘Kahit Budget Meal Lang Nagmukhang Mahal’
10 Useful Gifts Every New Mom Should Buy For Herself And Her Baby, Starting At 250These are thoughtful presents to give loved ones, too!by Grace Bautista .
10 useful and thoughtful gifts for new moms
We’ve listed the items by price and detailed how they are useful to many moms we know. Browse below and shop as you read!
1. Little Lights Sunshine Onesie (Php250)
A little baby could go through many changes of clothes throughout the day because of leaks, spit ups and spills and that’s probably why they say there is no such thing as too many baby clothes. For this reason, a onesie (or two) for a newborn is always a good idea.
2. Cycles Sensitive Protective Diaper Cream 80g (Php289?)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Every mom will find a diaper cream useful within her baby’s first year and beyond. This one is formulated with 13% Zinc Oxide as well as Vitamin E and Bisabolol which speeds up wound healing and prevents scarring. It is gentle enough to be used every day on a newborn.
3. MQT Nipple Care Organic All-In-One Rescue Balm 20g (Php300)
Know a breastfeeding or pumping momma with nipple woes? The MQT Organic All-In-One Rescue Balm can help! This is a mom-approved product made of food-grade ingredients such as VCO, grape seed oil and beeswax.
4. Inay Moments Postnatal Tummy Binder Recovery Belt In Nude (PhpP320)CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
This belly binder gives gentle compression for the belly whether the mom gave birth vaginally or via C-section. This is made of soft elastic and does not contain latex. It comes in one size and fits waists up to 34 inches in size. It is invisible under clothing so it’s perfect for moms who love to dress up but probably still find it difficult to fit into their pre-pregnancy clothes without help.
5. Karga Baby Carrier in Royal Blue (Php450)
A baby carrier is an excellent gift for a new mom as it allows them to carry the baby handsfree and gives them the freedom to move about without worrying about their little one's safety.
This semi-stretch knit carrier is made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester. Its breathable fabric is perfect for our local weather and prevents sweating on the baby’s back.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. Children's Silicone Placemat in Grass Green (Php850)
A nice, useful gift for any baby, but especially for one who’s just started eating solids and will have their first Noche Buena! This can also be used for a long time, well into toddlerhood.
7. Silicone Suction Bamboo Bowl with Spoon Pink (P899)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This bowl and spoon set is for the eco-friendly mom who dislikes using plastic tableware. The bowl’s silicone base is designed to prevent tipping and the silicone-tipped spoon to be gentle on a baby’s mouth and gums. This is FDA-approved, non-toxic and chemical-free.
8. Haakaa Gen 2.1 Silicone Breast Pump 100ml (Php950)
In breastfeeding communities around the world, this manual pump is known as a wonder-worker. The Haakaa pump surely ranks high among this decade’s best innovations for moms as it effectively helps catch letdown and express colostrum and milk.
9. Uratex Nursing Pillow in White Sheep (Php1,250)ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
A nursing pillow is ergonomically designed for the purpose of breastfeeding support. It helps baby get a good latch and helps mom comfortably support the position that allows their little one to latch well. Just be reminded to transfer baby to a safe sleep space after feeding and don't leave babies propped up on the nursing pillow as they sleep to prevent any accidents.
10. Wisemom Pocket Rechargeable Double Electric Breast Pump (Php1,995)
Every breastfeeding mom needs a reliable breast pump, especially if she's working and will eventually need to delegate some of the baby feeding load.
This affordable, compact breast pump is rechargeable and has a battery life of up to 90 minutes per full charge. It can be used up to 12 times per day. With an LCD screen and a touch control panel, this has two modes: massage (6 levels) and expression (9 levels). This unit comes with standard 26mm flanges and silicone massagers.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
How about treating yourself to new home appliances? Click here for mom-recommended ones that are on sale today!
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network